Let Down Y'r Weary Soul Let Down Y'r Weary Soul

Bwah! Dude this is so freakin' good. Sweet job, this is awesome.

bacon do anything bacon do anything

Bacon rocks the talk-box

Impressive, but I'm not surprised considering it's the Kevin Bacon.

NICE JOB DUUUDE.

oF COURSE tHE kEVIN

I Think I'm In Love With Her I Think I'm In Love With Her

Cute song.

Loved the spacey chip tones, but when you had the dry one going on it's own I thought it sounded too plain. Then again, I always go way overboard with reverb. I didn't really like the crashes going one after the other near the end, but I loved the last few notes. Nice job :)

Jeesh responds:

Hey,

First off thank you very much for reviewing I realy, realy appreciate it, making music is something I greatly enjoy even more so when some one else enjoys listening to it.

Secondly this song for me was very experimental for me, so I'm still finding my feet as such with this kind of music, I do enjoy it so more soon to come :)

Once again thank you!

Technology Saves The Day Technology Saves The Day

Nicely EQed.

I enjoyed it, kind of had a 'Sims' vibe to it. Drums were nice and powerful, but the beats were a bit plain. Would work well in a flash game, or a menu.

dicennian responds:

Thanks for commenting. You are the second to mention, yeah it sounds a bit like the sims during the first breakdown. :)

VOID-Taste for Piano and Drums VOID-Taste for Piano and Drums

Groovy.

Did you actually record yourself playing rhodes? It sounds that way at least to me. If not, mind letting me know how you got them to sound so authentic :P ? The Rhodes piano is my favorite instrument to mess around with. I probably would've added a bass somewhere in there, but yeah, I still like it the way it is. Nice job.

BinaryGuy responds:

I couldn't get the bass to match up very well, so i decided not to force it and "add pain to a masterpiece"
that's why there's no bass, but yeah i wanted it too.

The Lightning's Funeral The Lightning's Funeral

CHILLAX.

Sound quality was really good, I loved the piano. The percussion was spot on also, nice job. Loops well also. I enjoyed the little soap-opera bit you had going on at the end (seriously, sounded sweet). Rhodes were aweshome.

NICE.

megakyle53 responds:

thanks for checking this song out and giving me the great review. thank you very much

snayk's version of the truth snayk's version of the truth

Fuck my life.

This is so damn amazing. The ringing noise and the piano are so good. I think you should extend it though and really make it your own.

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO WRITE BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

lmao

I made this like a year ago. Fuck going back.

SR - Thingsong SR - Thingsong

I fuckin' love dis.

Spacey rhodes and kickass drums make for an amazing song.

my head my heart my head my heart

Awesome piano work.

You've outdone yourself. This is even better than recollection. The piano makes the song, but the glitching and shtuff is also pretty fugging sweet as usual. I kind of wish you added to the 2:27 piano bit (I nearly JIMPed at 2:39). I think the song could benefit from some simple lyrics too.

In other words: this song sucks.

lmfao

Yeah, I wanted to add more piano to it also, but because I was inspired and in a rush to get it out there for other people to hear, I kind of forgot about that.

Lyrics might do it well, I agree.

We'll see if I ever come back to it. I s'pose I might; I LOVE DIS TRACK.

Better than recollection you say? Actually I think I prefer this one too.

White Rain in C Major White Rain in C Major

Mesmerizing.

My favorite part has to be the fluttering strings (0:45). Everything sounds really nice and clean, especially that flute. Another song I can easily get lost in. Sort of reminds me of the stuff you hear in Spore, which happens to have some amazing ambient tracks.

Keep on making shweet music -

DjUntold responds:

Thanks!
Ya I need to get Spore haha, I haven't played it yet.
This song was definitely a doozy, but it was worth it.