View Profile VegetarianMeat

21 Movie Reviews

The music makes it.

That's Cold Play? Go figure. Perfect choice of song.

I really enjoyed this. The intro to the song sucks you in. Not much happens on screen, but what does is effective enough. Short and simple. The timing is perfectly in sync with what happens in the song as well, especially the end, which was a nice touch. Good job :)

Impressive animation.

Looks like there was quite a bit of effort put into this. I loved the facial expressions, and your overall drawing style. It was a little random, and the ending seemed a bit abrupt, but I still enjoyed it.

Also, when I first saw which songs you used I expected it to be much more creepy :P Thanks for using ma music.

Contrary to what you're saying...

This isn't made in one single layer. It's pretty obvious (especially when you right click and press play) you're using symbols everywhere just so there's only one layer in the main timeline. I mean, anybody could take a flash with 20 layers, make 20 movie-clips out of each layer and then finally put all those movie clips in the main layer, but what's the point? Not only is the collaboration idea itself rather mediocre, the animation, for the most part, isn't all that special either. On the plus side, the song was cool, and there was some pretty good stuff on there. The menu also looked very nice.

20 Game Reviews

The game itself is fun but I had to stop because having to click the mouse after every level ruined the flow completely for me.

Fun but...

What's the point of getting a score (which I now have with 1,214,231 points) if it doesn't show your name?

Very fun waste of time, but that's a pretty big bummer.

Minus a few bugs, it's perfect.

There's not much to say negatively about this game. It has a very nice and simple design, it's addictive, challenging, and has some decent music. If this were to be released as say an iPhone app, or perhaps and Xbox Live Indie title, I wouldn't mind putting a few dollars for it.

One annoying glitch was that if you were to jump diagonally and enter a car, you still get the points, but the game thinks you're still in your original car. It can be confusing if you're trying to rack up a combo. Also I think maybe the car that the player is controlling should glow or something just so it's more clear as to which car you are using.

Other than that though, it's amazing.

83 Audio Reviews

Bwah! Dude this is so freakin' good. Sweet job, this is awesome.

Bacon rocks the talk-box

Impressive, but I'm not surprised considering it's the Kevin Bacon.

NICE JOB DUUUDE.

snayk responds:

oF COURSE tHE kEVIN

Cute song.

Loved the spacey chip tones, but when you had the dry one going on it's own I thought it sounded too plain. Then again, I always go way overboard with reverb. I didn't really like the crashes going one after the other near the end, but I loved the last few notes. Nice job :)

Jeesh responds:

Hey,

First off thank you very much for reviewing I realy, realy appreciate it, making music is something I greatly enjoy even more so when some one else enjoys listening to it.

Secondly this song for me was very experimental for me, so I'm still finding my feet as such with this kind of music, I do enjoy it so more soon to come :)

Once again thank you!

2 Art Reviews

Well...

IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD I FEEL LIKE DEXTER IS STARING INTO MY SOUL.

Yeah, I'm just a little bit jealous.

katouZ responds:

lol thanks, now if only it wasn't for those anime crazy virgins who keep down grading my amazing art work :)

Wow!

This would look great hanging over my bed! Oh wait...

:D

Hey hey. If you'd like to use something I've made for something just send me a pm.

26, Male